Saturday, October 9, 2010

Latest Buys And What I Wore To Breakfast Yesterday :))

A number of sisters sent me emails requesting to share my latest buys, so here you go girls! :))

1) Puff sleeve shirt :  Puff-sleeved shirts are all over the place as you all know.

















Paris Hilton in a puff-sleeved shirt


 At the beginning of this trend I wasn't really a fan of it because it reminded me the 80's puff sleeves (which I HATED but HAD to wear because my mum thought it looked really chic and trendy on me ggggggrrrrrrrhhhh!). I changed my mind the moment my eyes fell on this super cute demin shirt at Femi9 :))))



 2) Sunglasses : Over-sized sunglasses are still super fashionable, so I got a new pair from Vera Moda.


                                                                                                                                     
3) Silk Scarf:
 Actually I got this scarf to match with my new shirt.I got it from Accessorize and because am REALLY obsessed with the idea of turbans , I bought a mini tube shirt (a bra-like shirt) from Bershka and combined it with the scarf to add a turban-like effect.
                          

    



 4) Ruffle Bag : Got this adorable beige ruffled bag from Saki Bags ( By Bubble Handmade Products) to complete the look ;)




Now for the final look ! Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!And this is what I wore yesterday while having breakfast with my mumi :))                    


 This is a wooden flower brooch I got from Parfois more than a year ago but never used..matched perfectly! :)))                                                                          

If you liked my buys and how I combined everything together plz do leave a comment :))) Thanx !             
Oh yea! and if you wanna share your cute outfits plz do email me and I'll post your (altered) photo with the sisters! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment