Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolution :)

Salamo Aalikom (Peace upon you) all!
Al Hamdulil Allah I consider myself a positive and optimistic person (most of the time ;)) ...and with only few hours left in 2010 ...am looking forward to 2011! Most importantly I have been working on my "New Year's Resolution” list :))

Truth to be said, few years back I wasn't good at getting any of the tasks/resolutions done...but Al Hamdulil Allah…for the past 2-3 years I managed to write down challenging but achievable goals on my resolution list AND get most of them done! :)
I am still working on my new list...but would love to share with you most of my beauty, health and fashion resolutions :)

I'll be posting the name of the resolution and my practical steps to get it accomplished...and would love to hear your thoughts if you agree or disagree (or have a different experience you'd like to share :) )
Stay tuned: New Year's Resolution Series- Part 1: The Muslim Sunni-wood Smile! :))) Hehee :)

2 comments: