Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 New Year's Resolution Series-Part 2 : Re-use and Update

This year I decided to re-use and update my wardrobe instead of buying all-new stuff! Why? For two reasons actually; firstly, because I am an eco-fashionista and this year I want to take-up a new eco-habit. Secondly, as we all know our world is going through an economic crisis and I suspect this is affecting all of us. So I started with my beige trench coat...trench coats wear really in last year and still are….so I changed my trench coat’s brownish buttons into back ones (to suit the new look). Got a simple black dress to wear underneath, red leopard scarf(to give the look a bit of an edgy kick! lol) and red kitten heels…all on sale and all three together cost me less than 250 EGP which is around 50 USD...and I got a totally new look! :))

Re-Using my Trench Coat














1 comment:

  1. love it sister Yusi
    I was just about to ask you today to write something for people with law budget ;)

    ReplyDelete